Common Portable Power Station interface:
- AC: 220V AC power supply, supporting most electronic equipment and household appliances, and can be connected to the plug;
- DC: This is the DC power supply, which is usually used as the input interface. Some outdoor power supply DC ports are bidirectional;
- USB: It supports charging of most mobile devices, and some USB of outdoor power supply supports fast charging;
- Type-C: It also supports mobile device charging;
- Car charging: output of car charging port;
You can select the appropriate interface type and number according to your common electrical type and the number of electronic devices. Generally, AC and USB are common interfaces. Generally, they are configured on the portable power station, mainly focusing on the number of interfaces and whether USB and Type-C support fast charging.